Tuesday 1 August 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - August Challenge

It's the 1st of August. That means, it's time for a new challenge at a2z Scrapbooking. This month, the challenge is 

Image may contain: flower and text
For those who know me, I love bright colours. This is my kind of challenge. Here's my card




I started with Hero Arts CM130 Color Layering Hydrangea, inked with Hero Arts Bubble Gum, Ultra Pink, Green Hill and Emerald Green inks. The flowers and leaves were fussy cut. Does anyone else find fussy cutting relaxing - as long as the edges aren't too complex! For the background, I used ink blending tools to apply distress inks (faded jeans, picked raspberry, mustard seed, peacock feathers, spiced marmalade, salty ocean, barn door). The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL943 Color Layering Bouquet. I popped one flower up using dimensionals for some added interest.

We'd love for you to join us this month for our Bright and Beautiful challenge. Please be sure that your focal image showcases a Hero Arts product. If you're looking for Hero Arts products, check out a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. When your cart reaches $25, use my code Sue15 for 15% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. I love your bright and beautiful card. Your mix of colors is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.