Sunday 6 August 2017

CASology: Week 260: Juicy

Fun challenge at CASology this week. Here's the cue card.




Here's my card



OK - so I wasn't sure I'd be able to join this challenge. I don't own any "fruit-y", "juicy" type stamps or dies. Then I thought about the word juicy and it brought a vision of juice running down my arms while eating a yummy ripe peach. This was my inspiration. I used gelatos - yellow, orange, red at the top of the card panel. I added water until it formed a bit of a puddle, then using a straw, blew the coloured water towards the bottom of the card (like juice running down my arms). I used STAMPlorations' Bold Sentiments - Sweet stamp set for the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful juicy colours! So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes wonderfully juicy colors! and I love your sentiment! Thanks for sharing with ua at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I immediately thought of drippy, juicy fruit (or popsicles) when I saw your card! Brilliant colors, great layout! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant, Sue, and I love how the cue word inspired you! Love the bright colours and large sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.