Thursday 5 October 2017

STAMPlorations CAS October Challenge

And ... we're back. After a summer break, we have a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS.



Here's my card




I started with STAMPlorations Blossom Sprays #3 which I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I added colour using distress inks (carved pumpkin and pumice stone). I smooshed some ink on an acrylic sheet and picked up the colour with the waterbrush and added to the image. For the stamen, I added a bit of colour with a Stampin' Up Summer Starfruit marker. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 stamp set. To complete the card, I matted the panel on bright orange cardstock and added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle.

We'd love for you to join us at STAMPlorations CAS with your cards using any products you have, which either utilizes the optional color twist (or not). 

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Lovely "spotlight" card! I think we had the same idea for our cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty ..... love the spotlighting xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.