Monday 4 December 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #241

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text


Isn't this a sketch with multiple possibilities? As Christmas is approaching, I thought about creating a Christmas card. Here's my card



I used gold embossing powder and snowflake stamps from CASual Fridays Snowy Sayings and Catherine Pooler's Bring on the Snowflakes stamp sets. Also, I gold embossed the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock, which I matted with gold cardstock. I die cut a snowflake using the Simon Says STAMP Maryanne Snowflake die. I finished the card by adding a rhinestone in the centre of the snowflake.

We'd love for you to join us. What will you create with this week's sketch?

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.