Tuesday 5 December 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge #46

I hope your Christmas "to do" list includes making some Christmas cards because we'd love for you to join us at The Merry Christmas Challenge where our challenge is always

Anything Goes + Christmas

Here's my card. I hope that it inspires you to create something too.



I started by stamping the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP Peace on Earth stamp set in the center of the card panel. I embellished around the sentiment with Christmas symbols, using Catherine Pooler's Candy Cane Lane stamp set and Hero Arts Pale Tomato and Field Greens inks. I matted on grey cardstock (because I couldn't match the green or red- LOL!). 

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.