Wednesday 9 August 2017

The Paper Players PP356

Interesting challenge this week at The Paper Players




Here's my card. I don't have any camping stamps but came up with this "outdoor" scene.



I started with Your Next Stamp's Home Sweet Home stamp set. Masked off the house. Cut a 3/4" circle out of the sticky part of a post-it note to mask the sun and masked below the scene to keep unwanted colours from sneaking onto the card! Added distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and faded jeans) with ink blending tools and removed the masks.I matted the scene on black. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Group Hugs stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment! I silhouette scene looks fabulous against the vibrant sky you created. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little scene! Love the background. This would make a great new home card, too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.